"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life" Confucius
We offer a unique work environment where you are encouraged to better understand the brand, the business, and your motivations, so that together we can unlock the possibilities of your growth. We encourage a multi-experience journey where you can learn from different environments, leaders, and teams.
Find below the open vacancies we have at the moment and submit your updated CV online
> Sales Associate (Two Vacancies)
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- - Greeting customers who enter the shop
- - Assisting shoppers to find the products they are looking for
- - Answering quires from customers
- - Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- - Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
- - Responsible for online orders; confirmation, preparation, and courier
- - Balancing cash registers with receipts
- - Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc
- - Keeping the store tidy and clean, that includes hovering and mopping
- - Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- - Receiving and stocking shelves with Products
- - Receiving new items for quotation
- - Explaining consignment and cash now process to new clients
- - Be involved in stock control and management
- - Bachlor's degree.
- - Excellent communication skills.
- - Very good oral and written communication skills in both English & Arabic.
- - Flexibility to work in shifts and to be reallocated.
- - Good knowledge in MS office (Excel and outlook)
> Marketing Coordinator (for Egyptians only)
Job location: 5thsettlements, Cairo (flexible for re-allocation to HQ in Dubai)
- - Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- - Assist in the development of all strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and plans.
- - Write, execute, and deploy email marketing campaigns and web content.
- - Write and manage the company’s blog content
- - Consider new ways to further develop our company website in order to make it a selling tool.
- - Review web analytics, ad words campaigns and Social media advertisement on an ongoing basis and generate monthly reports regarding site traffic with E-commerce manager
- - Create and execute publicity campaigns and press releases.
- - Manage all social media sites by keeping them active and dynamic.
- - Coordinate and organize all tradeshow arrangements (registration, shipping, promotion, travel).
- - Maintain, conduct, and analysis the after sale / consignor satisfaction surveys.
- - Conduct brand, market and competitors analysis.
- - Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales and consignment data.
- - Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department.
- - Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- - Plans trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- - Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- - Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- - 2+ years experience in marketing.
- - Strong attention to detail.
- - Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- - Exceptional verbal and written communication in English and Arabic.
Submit your updated CV